Open Site Navigation

TECHNOLOGY

The company holds 29 patents

Millennium has a unique and innovative
patented technology

MSS PVT

MULTISOLAR

PVT makes it possible to convert solar energy into Electrical energy (PV) and Thermal (T) energy at the same time from a single integrated collector.


PVT system generates up to 30% higher PV efficiency for production of electricity by cooling the PV cells while at the same time produce 4-5 times heat for domestic use: Hot water, heating house, air conditioning and steam generation.

For 100% of solar energy 22% converted in to electrical energy and 60% converted in to thermal energy total 82% efficiency, that make PVT hybrid collector the most efficient solar collector in the world. The cold water on the back side of the PVT increase the efficiency. 

PVT Co-generation use normal thermal collector connected in string triple the hot  energy generating steam. 1 MW from steam turbine + 1 MW from the PV generates  2 MW  for the cost of one.

Greenhouse Roots heating

PVT - HOT WATER ROOTS
IRRIGATION & ELECTRICITY VENTALATION

Battery & solar hot water heating and

ventelation

ELECTRICITY RUNS VENTALATORS: 0.4m - 0.6m

HOT WATER INJECT TO THE ROOTS: 0.06 - 1.3 L/HR

OPTIMAL STALK POPULATION: 150,000 PLANTS/A

MILLENNIUM PVT AGRO SOLAR Greenhouse Roots heating

PVT CO-GENERATION

Comprised of storage batteries and control units to manage charging and discharging, Millennium Energy Storage Solution is suitable for various applications (e.g. Residential Energy Storage, Community Energy Storage, Utility scale ancillary services etc.). Through the unique control method and know-how of managing energy storage, the system can control BESS with over 10,000 cycles storage batteries as part of a 2-MWH or greater system

Home and Business

Community

Grid Utility

MSS PVT

MULTISOLAR

Millennium has a unique and innovative patented technology

The Multi Solar System (MSS PVT) that makes it possible to convert solar energy into Electrical energy (PV) and Thermal energy at the same time from a single integrated collector.


MSS system generates up to 30% higher PV efficiency for production of electricity by cooling the PV cells while at the same time produce 4 times heat for domestic use: Hot water, heating house, air conditioning and steam generation.

Up to 25% more electrical energy production Vs Regular PV panel + thermal energy that equal to 4 times the electrical energy of the PVT panel in a form of hot water

PVT Co-generation use normal thermal collector connected in string triple the hot  energy generating steam. 1 MW from steam turbine + 1 MW from the PV generates  2 MW  for the cost of one.

PVT - HOT WATER ROOTS IRRIGATION & ELECTRICITY VENTALATION

Greenhouse Roots heating - 

Battery & solar hot water heating and ventelation

ELECTRICITY RUNS VENTALATORS: 0.4m - 0.6m

HOT WATER INJECT TO THE ROOTS: 0.06 - 1.3 L/HR

OPTIMAL STALK POPULATION:

 150,000 PLANTS/A

MILLENNIUM PVT AGRO SOLAR 

Greenhouse Roots heating

MILLENNIUM BATTERY STORAGE SOLUTION

Comprised of storage batteries and control units to manage charging and discharging, Millennium Energy Storage Solution is suitable for various applications (e.g. Residential Energy Storage, Community Energy Storage, Utility scale ancillary services etc.). 

Through the unique control method and know-how of managing energy storage, the system can control BESS with over 10,000 cycles storage batteries as part of a 2-MWH or greater system

Home and Business

Community

Grid Utility

Contact us

info@millenniumsolar.com

Tel: +972 9 7439490

Fax: +972 9 7453364

© 2022 by Millenium Solar Renewable.